Strategy Consultant Brand & Crossmedia (fulltime)
At MeMo² – a Kantar company – you will get the opportunity to offer concrete solutions and optimizations, based on data, to the top-500 advertisers. Are you the person who is going to work together with MeMo² Strategy Consultants, Researchers and Data Scientists to supply Brand Managers, CMO’s and CEO’s with spot-on recommendations on brand and crossmedia issues?
What we are asking of you?
- A passion for brands, marketing and advertising
- You like working in a commercial environment where team and client happiness is your first priority
- You are familiar with marketing strategies, communication theories and/or brand growth
- You have experience with formulating relevant insights from data sources (spreadsheets/dashboards et cetera)
- You are able to apply new strategic knowledge to serve our clients even better
- You are proactive and willing to go the extra mile for your team and our clients
- You have relevant working experience
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree with substantial knowledge of consumer behavior, marketing and/or research
What do you have to offer?
We have a clear path of growth. You will rapidly be involved in the complete set-up, organization and execution of client relations and research setup via our onboarding program. Also, you will be introduced to selected clients, theories and methodologies. You gain more experience and knowledge in a broad range of marketing domains, both by the projects you are involved in, and by external training. You will be supported in developing strategic customer contact and in due time you will develop and maintain your customer portfolio. You will work on projects for key clients (e.g. Nike, Twitter, Uber, Ahold Delhaize, Toyota, Adyen, Just Eat Takeaway) and get more account management responsibilities.
- A challenging position where you are the point of contact and strategic partner to the clients, so you can provide them with all the necessary insights and answers to important questions
- A variety of clients, branches and consultancy-assignments
- Intensive onboarding program, with guidance and help from Directors and Consultants
- A global cooperation with driven data scientists with joint responsibility to supply brand managers and marketing departments with useful insights
- You will provide new and appealing ways to support clients, by developing research techniques, methodology and presentation techniques
- A spot at an award winning agency where growth and development are highly valued.
- Monthly internal knowledge sessions (MeMoUniversity)
- A fun place to work with young and ambitious colleagues
- A beautiful, large and new office in Amsterdam (Amsteldok)
Are you ready to get started a.s.a.p.? Don’t hesitate and send us your CV and cover letter to give your career the ideal start in marketing, insights and consultancy.