Audience Manager (Fulltime)
At MeMo² – a Kantar company – we work for (international) large clients daily and have become a leader in the field of crossmedia effect tracking and effect attribution. We combine trackers, analytics, and data science solutions to give brands and top 500 advertisers full control over their commercial success.
Are you ready to take on the role of Audience Manager at MeMo² – a Kantar company, and contribute to our THX. platform? We are seeking a dynamic individual to join our team, playing a pivotal role in engaging and optimizing our THX. community. The THX. platform is currently available in the UK, Netherlands, France and Belgium and will soon be available in Germany.
This is what you like to do:
- Setting up, conducting and analyzing engagement strategies for the THX. community and translating the outcomes into concrete optimizations.
- Building and optimizing recruitment strategies to attract high-quality users. Managing and evaluating recruitment campaigns, both internally and with external partners.
- Creating content and proactively engaging with the community.
- Serving as the main point of contact for our application-driven community.
- Being pro-active in advising on UX changes based on users’ experiences and optimizing the application flow.
As Audience Manager you make sure that current users of the THX. Platform are engaged and satisfied with using the THX. app. You’ll take care of recruitment efforts and evaluate the quality of different campaigns. You drive community interaction based on engagement strategies to retain and attract new users.
You recognize yourself in the following:
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in digital marketing (for instance using online marketing tools such as Google Ads, GA4, Appsflyer, Meta, Ad Platforms)
- Experience in designing campaigns & content
- Fluent proficiency in both speaking and writing English
- You are aware of trends and developments in tooling, platforms and engagement principles;
- Tech savvy, you pick up new software quickly and are open to new tools (Creative Cloud, SQL, PowerBI experience can help)
What we offer you:
- Full-time position with exciting global clients
- Involvement in a rapidly growing international platform
- A unique opportunity in a successful company surrounded by young professionals
- A diverse role with growth opportunities
- Weekly drinks and periodic knowledge sharing through internal inspiration sessions
- Access to the expertise and innovative tools of an international organization that knows everything about brands and how to make them stronger.
- The ability to work from a fantastic office in either Groningen or Amsterdam
Can you picture yourself joining our team? Don’t hesitate to send us your motivation and CV, to give your career the ideal boost.