Python Data Analyst
At MeMo², we develop every single day. Starting from manual data analyses in SPSS/Excel, going to analysis in R, and now we are automating these projects from start to finish with Python. Automating the whole process of analysis helps us to improve on error sensitivity, productivity, result, and advice.
Therefore, we are looking for a Python Data Analyst to create tools that further automate these research processes and help us with the analyses for our clients. In particular, in this position, you will be responsible for our weekly/monthly/quarterly analysis of a broad variety of clients. You will execute, develop and optimize our current automatization pipelines for marketing research data, as well as an internal toolbox website for MeMo²’s marketing researchers.
– Skilled Python developer
– Knowledge of Python libraries for data science and web development (NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, and/or Django/Flask)
– Technical background and/or affinity with Marketing/Media (student of HBO-ICT, Marketing (intelligence), Data Science, Econometric, Technical BSc./MSc. Computer Science, Informatics, or a similar study)
– Good team worker but also happy to work alone
– Full-time (40 hours)
– As Python Data Analyst at MeMo² you will be part of the MeMo² Innovation Team & The Data Science Center, you will be in direct contact with the Data Science team in Groningen as well as the innovation team in Amsterdam. i.e. regularly new innovative projects will be explored
– Get freedom to develop and experiment with new ideas to innovate/automate data analysis
Cv and motivation letter can be send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information: Jeroen Turksema (T: +31 50 211 1996)