Project Manager (Fulltime – Groningen)
At MeMo² – a Kantar company – we work for (international) large clients on a daily basis and have become a leader in the field of crossmedia effect tracking and effect attribution. We combine trackers, analytics, and data science solutions to give brands and top 500 advertisers full control over their commercial success. Will you be our new Project Manager who provides our consultants with spot-on data and is able to take on a constant helicopter-view regarding deadlines?
This is what you like to do
- You are a structure junkie and love to create and maintain overview
- You are the like a spider in a web and enjoy being the first point-of-contact
- You dare to be critical of existing processes
- You take charge of projects or delegate projects to colleagues
- You enjoy a broad, practical position with plenty of room for your own input and growth.
As Project Manager, you will ensure that agreements and schedules are closely met, both internally and externally. You will be responsible for monitoring progress and deadlines of data collection and dare to look for opportunities to make existing processes more efficient and/or effective. You will be responsible for consumer panel and survey developments and are expected to manage the various surveys and continuous processes to innovate survey/app research. Furthermore, you will maintain the consumer panel (maintaining a continuous influx of new users and keeping existing users satisfied as much as possible) by, for example, investigating new and innovative ways of panel recruitment.
You recognize yourself in the following:
- At least Higher Vocational Education way of working and thinking (HBO)
- At least 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Fluent in English or Dutch in speaking and writing
- Experience with analytics or project management software (such as Excel, Spreadsheets, Jira, Notion, or other software)
- Tech savvy, you pick up new software quickly and are open to new tools (Photoshop and/or SQL experience can help)
What we offer you
- The opportunity to work with exciting international clients
- A lot of personal responsibility with room to develop your own personal projects.
- A unique opportunity in a successful company surrounded by young professionals
- A diverse role with growth opportunities
- Delicious lunches, weekly drinks and periodic knowledge sharing through internal inspiration sessions
- Access to the expertise and innovative tools of an international organization that knows everything about brands and how to make them stronger.
- The ability to work from a fantastic office in either Groningen or Amsterdam
Can you picture yourself joining our team? Don’t hesitate to send us your motivation and CV, to give your career the ideal boost.