Brand & Crossmedia Research Consultant (fulltime)
Are you the person who is going to work together with MeMo2 marketeers to supply campaign managers, CMO’s and CEO’s with spot-on advice on brand- and crossmedia issues?
At MeMo2 you will get the opportunity to offer concrete conclusions and optimisations, based on data, to the top-500 advertisers nationally and internationally. On a day-to-day basis you will be working together with researchers, working on data-interpretations, data visualization and formulating thorough advice.
What we are asking of you?
- A passion for brands, marketing and advertising
- A Master’s degree with substantial knowledge of consumer behavior, marketing and/or research
- You like working in a commercial environment where helping your clients is your first priority
- You are entrepreneurial with great analytical skills
- You are familiar with marketing strategies, communication theories and/or digital communication
- You have experience with formulating relevant insights from data sources (spreadsheets/dashboards et cetera)
- You are able to apply new strategic knowledge to serve our clients even better
- You are proactive and willing to go the extra mile for our clients
- You have 2-5 years working experience
Who is MeMo2?
MeMo2 is an agency that has proven itself over the last 15 years, by winning several prestigious marketing & research awards, and successfully cooperating with many advertisers and media- & marketing agencies. Thanks to our young team profits have increased by 60% over the last 2 years. Close cooperation with the client is our priority. Our advice doesn’t stop after one campaign or one question: that’s just the beginning.
What do you have to offer, aside from daily walks in Vondelpark?
- A challenging position where you are the point of contact and strategic partner to the clients, so you can provide them with all the necessary insights and answers to important questions
- A variety of clients, branches and consultancy-assignments
- Intensive onboarding program, with guidance and help from Research Managers and Consultants
- A cooperation with driven data scientists with joint responsibility to supply brand managers and marketing departments with useful insights
- You will provide new and appealing ways to help the clients, by developing research techniques, methodology and presentation techniques
- A spot at an award winning agency where growth and development are highly valued.
- Monthly internal knowledge sessions (MeMoUniversity)
- A fun place to work with young and ambitious colleagues
- A beautiful, large and new office in the center of Amsterdam: fun lunches and weekly drinks
Are you ready to get started a.s.a.p. at our office in the heart of Amsterdam? Don’t hesitate and send us your CV and cover letter to give your career the ideal start in marketing, insights and consultancy.